- Private: We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
- Secure: In accordance with the UK Data Protection Act, 1998 we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary: We won’t collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
We receive information about you in two ways.
- Directly from you: www.RedEye.com offers the opportunity for its visitors to submit their details via a form (to request further information or reserve a place on a seminar). The purpose of collecting personal data is to deliver a better service or to provide you with information on products and services that you have asked for or that we think you’ll find useful.
- From this website: Understanding the way you interact with our site is very important to us which is why we monitor site traffic using cookies and use the information to enhance our site’s overall design, layout and functionality. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
How we use your data
Respecting your opt-in and opt-out preferences, RedEye may use the information we hold about you to write to, email or telephone you about other products and services offered by RedEye and our carefully selected partners. Occasionally we may incorporate cookie-generated data together with form submitted data to communicate with you in the most appropriate way.RedEye may also compile and provide aggregate statistics about our site users, information requests, traffic patterns and any other related site information to reputable third parties. However, RedEye will not provide any information of this nature to any third party that could identify you as an individual. RedEye reserves the right to store, own and retain any personal data that is submitted by you via the website or other means. By using and registering with our website you consent to the collection and use of this information by RedEye. The Data Protection Act gives you the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. You can request this information by emailing us at email@example.com
When you give us permission, we will use email to communicate items that we feel may be of interest to you, including industry and company information, updates and offers. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe, by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be removed.
Confidentiality and security of your data
Information about you will be kept safe and secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. RedEye do not sell, rent or trade any personal information supplied by you to any third party.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small non-executable text file that is placed on your computer when you browse a website. Our website uses two kinds of cookies; first party ’session cookies’ which retain information for the duration of your visit, for example if you’re completing more than one form you only need to provide your information once; and first party ‘persistent cookies’ which remain on your computer after your visit and help us monitor what parts of the site you visit so that we can keep improving our web site in accordance with your preferences. Our cookies don’t hold any personal or confidential information about you. Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. You can block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings – please refer to your browser’s ‘help’ functionality for advice or to find out more you can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.htmlFor example, you may decide to delete or block the tracking cookie(s). The main one on our site is set by the domain reporting.redeye.com. Please note that should you block all cookies, you may not be able to use the forms on our site. If you block our cookie, your use of our site during a session should not be adversely affected.
Third party websites
Tell us what you think
Your views on privacy are important to us. If you have comments or questions email email@example.com