Through the development of Media Mix reporting, monarch.co.uk’s long term relationship with RedEye has really paid dividends. Using RedEye for all web metrics, campaign tracking and our e-CRM programme has given monarch.co.uk a true apples-for-apples insight into what is and isn’t working for us online. Adding Media Mix has allowed us to make further commercial decisions with confidence and has resulted in an improved understanding of customer behaviour plus delivered real cost savings with no negative impact on booking volumes.
- eComerce Manager, Monarch
ASOS has seen exceptional sales growth in the past year, and it is very important to us to ensure we continually provide the best possible online experience for our customers. We were impressed with the impact of RedEye’s Competitor Benchmarking Groups methodology which provided us with greater insight into our user experience and customer engagement. The wealth of insight RedEye was able to generate in just two days of research was impressive.
- Nick Cust, Head of User Experience, ASOS
At Interflora it is very important to us that our customers feel valued and in control of their email subscription, which is what The Customer Contact Plan strived to achieve. Using the plan we are now continually engaging with more customers increasing both sales and ROI. We are delighted with the results and are extremely pleased to be white listed by AOL.
- Digital Marketing Manager, Interflora
We have been working with RedEye since 2005, using analytics to help us understand what our customers do on our websites. RedEye’s unique process of conversion rate optimisation has taken the insight we’ve been achieving from analytics one step further. The in-depth information we have obtained using conversion rate optimisation has provided invaluable insight when it comes to understanding online customer behaviour and improving our online business. It is very important to us to provide the best service possible for our online users, and this innovative process of conversion rate optimisation is helping us to achieve this.
- Ceri Balston, E-Commerce Manager, esure
Industry research has revealed that up to 75 percent of shoppers abandon their online shopping baskets before completing the checkout process, a problem we have successfully overcome with RedEye through relevant, timely emails triggered by behavioural analysis. The excellent results, such as a 750% ROI from our pet insurance campaigns have encouraged us to extend our strategy to car insurance and home insurance, with the potential to roll out further in the future.
- Stephen Paton, E-Commerce Relationship Manager, Sainsbury’s Bank
The processes implemented by RedEye are certainly having a major impact in identifying a vast number of non-disclosures and potential fraudulent applications before claims are made. We are very happy with the results and although the process has only been live for a matter of months we are already seeing thousands of pounds in savings from potentially fraudulent applications.
- David Pugsley, Payments and Fraud Manager, eGroup
The daily reports are a key player in us identifying suspicious policies immediately after inception. The nature of the process allows us to rapidly contact the policyholder to confirm or deny any suspicions of fraudulent usage we may have. This results in the team working extremely quickly and efficiently, giving us the ability to withdraw cover and therefore reduce the risk of a claim being reported.
- Tom Dance, Fraud Analysis Team Manager, eGroup
Incorporating email with the Halfords Autocentre reminder service has provided us with a great way to communicate with our customers, at a time most relevant and useful to them. The email trigger produced by RedEye was introduced to increase contact with our email subscribers, during what can only be considered a peak buying period, namely just before an MOT is due. It is working exceptionally well. The support we received from RedEye from creative through to campaign management, helped to make it a real success.
- R. Rory G. Carlin, Marketing Director, Halfords Autocentre
We’ve been working with RedEye for a long time and have always been impressed with the results they achieve. The RedEye conversion optimisation process has really helped us get the most from our website. Through a thorough usability analysis based on both testing and analytics we now know exactly what activity will work for us. I think the results from the activities implemented speak for themselves. We are looking forward to continuing optimisation work with RedEye to ensure we are constantly improving our site.
-Pamela Robertson, Marketing Manager, Macdonald Hotels
We have been working with RedEye for 4 years and are impressed with the innovation they have helped us to implement and the subsequent improvement in results. Using an automated abandoned basket campaign has been a great investment. Being able to convert drop out customers with relevant, timely behavioural email has really paid off.
- Alison Dunn, Head of Ecommerce, Haven
- The Hanger Project Doubles Email Revenue in Three Months using Cart and Browser Abandonment
- RedEye helps Evans Cycles achieve over 100% year on year Increase in email revenues
- Budget Wins Best Use of Email with Customer Behavioral Campaign
- Monarch Achieves Over 6,000 Bookings In Two Months With Behavioral Email
- eCar Beats the Cheats – Saves Big Bucks
- Bon Voyage! Travel Site Wins With 17,000% ROI
- Behavioral Email Boosts Budget to a 14% Conversion
- RedEye’s Research Revs Up Sales for ASOS
- Esure Optimizes Website, Improves Customers’ Experience
- Getting Personal Gets Personal, Grows Revenue!
- Evans Cycles Rides Off with a 100% Increase in Revenue
- Envirofone Gets Focused, Achieves Trade Value of 426%
- Haven Holidays Fulfills Holiday Dreams, Gains ROI of 2,815%
- Interflora Accepts an Award – and a Big Bouquet of Sales
- Retailer Clifford James Sports a Dapper 678% ROI
- Warner Leisure Hotels Attains Coveted Whitelisting
- Macdonald Hotels Books a ROI of 4700%
- RedEye helps William Hill Win Big
- Sainsbury’s Banks a 750% ROI from Behavioral Emails
- RedEye Helps Sales Blossom at Interflora
- Halfords Autocentre Drives Away With a 5000% ROI
- RedEye’s Media Mix Analysis Helps Monarch