Turning Your New Christmas Customers Into Loyal Multi-Purchasers Infographic

This peak period you will have seen an influx in first time purchasers, the challenge now is to convert them into multi-purchasers. Who knows, with the right care and attention they might even be your VIP customers this time next year!

First time purchasers are one of the largest segments in your database, and if left unloved there is only a 27% chance that they will purchase again with you. All the time, money and effort you spend acquiring those customers, and 73% of them won’t come back!

 

Share:

RedEyeUK @RedEye UK