Get access to invaluable advice in this on demand webinar including guidance how changing customer behaviours need to reflect your short term goals, but most importantly set you up with the foundations for the long run.
Your customers’ behaviour is changing. How do you recognise, adapt and refocus your customer strategies to retain - and rebuild - that engaged and loyal database?
In this disruptive environment, many retailers have been forced to think of the immediate short term, cutting costs where they can. Reduced costs, doesn’t have to mean reduced conversions or lower engagement from your valuable customer database.
Key topics include:
- Now more than ever, is the best time to make sure you make the most out of your rich customer data
- How you can stay one step ahead and predict your customers’ behaviour to maximise your marketing opportunities
- What does this short-term approach mean for marketers without impacting your long term objectives
- Examples from MandM Direct who used the right data to drive accurate decision making around automation frequency for immediate short-term results, and
- Examples from Travis Perkins who used their data to drive decision making around the longer term impact on their customer lifecycle of attracting VIPs and reducing Churn.
This webinar will provide guidance on short term goals, but most importantly set you up with the foundations for the long run.
This On Demand webinar is hosted by RedEye’s CEO, Garry Lee and was originally a live webinar in partnership with Internet Retailing.